Monday, December 11, 2017

12/11/17 We Made It

Hola Todos,

I cant believe I am writing my LAST letter. Two years. Thats a long time, and short time. A lot of things have happened. Many happy, sad, and scary moments have passed. Thanks for being a part of it. For reading and praying for me. I have learned a lot here. I have made good and bad decisions. Those helping me learn about my potential and weaknesses. Turns out I have a lot of both. Time to start putting them into practice and use the things I learned to become the man that our Father in Heavnen wants me to be.

I know this church is true. I have spent two years preaching Christs gospel. Testifying of its truth. I have witnessed miracles. I have seen the natural man win and win over and over again, and then be tamed through the Atonement of Christ. I have felt Christs love in the bottom of my life. He truly loves me I know it. I know He loves you too. Come unto Him. Humble yourself, and watch Christs Atonement clean you and those around you.

The Book of Mormon is true. Read it. Love it. Pray to know if its true. Ask God if you have doubts. He will respond and I promise that you will be able to feel it. Your answer may come through a person, a thought, feeling, but God will help you know it through the Holy Ghost.

I love you all and we will talk soon.

Elder Saunders del fin del mundo.
--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.

No comments:

Post a Comment