Monday, November 27, 2017

11/27/17 Les Quiero

Hola Todos,

Well boys and girls we are down to only three more weeks... yes maybe Im counting. Im happy, sad, nervous, scared, excited, etc. Those of you who have gone on missions can relate. I have people I love in both countries and cant stay in both places. My heart is already starting to be ripped apart. All the memories go through my mind everynight and everyone tells me Im going home in no time. Kinda makes you freak out sometimes haha.

Last week I told yall about my neighbor and how we watched her baby girl. We looked in the records of the church and her records dont exist. Sad but now I know why I had to do what I did. Why I felt the need to answer my door at 7 in the morning and start to watch a baby girl. Our neighbor Sister Fernanda already got all Sundays off from work and is coming to church this following Sunday!!! So many miracles and I love to see the hand of God work in our lives.

We were able to play golf this last week and with our investigator. His name is Carlos and he knows the brother of my convert in Comodoro where I was last year. We played in over 30 mph winds!!!! Elder Stauffer hit a shot that was blown backwards!!! haha negative 10 yard 8 iron hahahahahaha it was still really reallly fun! They let us play for free and gave us clubs for free too! Argentines are sometimes really nice. haha

Well I know that Im teaching the true Gospel of Christ. He lives and loves us. We can change and repent through His Atonement. I know its true and powerful and one day Ill really understand the Atonement. I feel like I understand more through the experiences and choices here in my mission. I invite you to take the time to have a self chat. Look at who you are and put goals. Its something I have been doing and I promise it helps to calm down and feel like you have a plan that is according to the commandments of our Father in Heaven! Read the Book of Mormon! I know its true! Les quiero mucho.

Elder Saunders del fin del mundo

--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.











No comments:

Post a Comment