Monday, November 6, 2017

11/6/17 He Lives:)

Hola Todos,

Another week in the books and we are heading into my life transfer. Time is cruising on by and I am happy with the progress Ive made in these last few months. Elder Aviles is leaving to Perito Moreno and I am going to be getting a new companion. His name is Elder Alegre and we both go home after this transfer. Not to sure how we both feel about the news but we are going to try our hardest to stay working till the last moment. He is from Argentina so it will be fun to just enjoy my last six argentine weeks. Change is always good and hard. I will miss Elder Aviles. He helped me a lot and made life pretty chill.

With my mission slowly coming to an end it has made me think a little bit. A lot of thoughts have gone to our Savior Jesus Christ. Throughout my mission I feel like I have learned threw good and bad moments how much He loves me. How much He knows what I need and what others need. Even though sometimes its hard to see or feel or want to I know He has a plan for me. Because of that I have been able to change and go through the things I needed to be the man He needs when I get home.

I know that He lives. He love you. All He did was for each and everyone of us. Without His Atonement we couldnt progress. The first time we sin we would never be able to feel better, repent, and change. However with Christs Atonement we able to conquer all, even death. Think about that! Come unto Christ and let Him take away your pain. I know He will because He has changed me. I can feel it and thats why Im here sharing His gospel.

Les Quiero mucho,

Elder Saunders del fin del mundo:)

--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.












No comments:

Post a Comment