Monday, October 30, 2017

10/30/17 La Santa Cena

Hola todos,

Elder Aviles and I are pushing along. I love this kid. He has really helped these last eleven weeks and if he leaves this transfer I am going to be really sad. He more than likely will because he has six months here in our area and we have already had two together. Its going to be a really sad goodbye.

The weather is waming up and I have to use less coats and people open their doors now. We are seeing more and more success and the area is progressing. Franco´s dad came to church!!!! Huge progress considering that last week he said no to us about his son´s baptism. He came because we had our primary presentation. I hope he felt the same Spirit I did.

All of our other investigators still have to get married besides Jorge. He is doing better. When I first got here he almost got baptized but the week before his wife and him lost their jobs. He said that it was because God was punishing him. This week when we were on splits my companion came in clutch with another missionary and put another baptismal date! He is more ready and has more faith. Trials lift us. Jorge learned from going through it.

This weeks stand out was my experience taking the sacrament. I was praying, thinking, and pondering about my mission. All the good, all the bad, and started to pray for forgiveness. For the first time in awhile I felt the Spirit really really strong. I started to tear up, and felt so much love from our Father in Heaven and Savior Jesus Christ. When we commit sin or make mistakes we are spiritually dirty. When we are baptized we are cleansed through Christ Atonement and our faith to repent and continue to try. God loves and is smart. He gave us the Sacrament every week to be able to be cleansed, renew special promises with Him, and continue to progress in our journey to return to His presence. I invtie you all to think more about why you take the Sacrament. I know and promise you that your Sunday experience at church will change, you will feel the Spirit, and you will be HAPPIER. Who doesnt want to be happy? Haha Les Quiero mucho:))

Elder Saunders

--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.

No comments:

Post a Comment