Monday, October 9, 2017

10/9/17 Personal Revelation!

Hola Todos,

My week was okay, sometimes you have to have alright weeks to see the good in the good ones. I spent a lot of time trying to find a few answers to a few questions I had. Good news I found them and it came through reading the Book of Mormon. What an amazing blessing we have to be able to reciever personal revelation.

The highlight of the week was doing an Open House for one of the churches in the zone. I had the opurtunity to wear my baptismal clothes and teach baptism and the holy ghost as people came through the church. It was amazing to see the Spirit work in their hearts as we taught about the first covenant we make with our Father in Heaven. We had some down time waiting for people to come through and Elder Oviatt (one of my mission buddies) and I talked it up. Shared stories, made plans for our missions and lives, and in a whole I was able to clear my head and get focused in for my last few months here in the mission.

Our investigators are still doing good. They all need to get married besides two so we hope we can help Jorge and Franco make it to their baptisms soon. Just being able to work, and teach is something I am grateful for. My whole mission I have taken it for granted and with just a few months left I want to be able to enjoy it!

Well I know this is the true church. We can read the scriptures and pray to our loving Father in Heaven to recieve answers. I know they come. Christs Atonement is real. Use it! Never give up. Get worthy or stay worthy! Love you kids, and you kids love your parents. Remember that families are forever! I know its true, and no matter what we have done in our lives, Christ can clean us through our actions and desires to repent. We dont have to be perfect, and so dont expect perfection from others or yourself. As we TRY together as a family, if its a ward family or a family, or as friends we recieve the blessings of the gospel. Les Quiero Mucho!:)

Elder Saunders del fin del mundo:))

--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.















No comments:

Post a Comment