Monday, October 2, 2017

10/2/17 Les Quiero:)

Hola Todos,

How was your weekend watching general conference? If you didnt get the chance to watch it, go and watch, read, or listen to it this week. We were able to watch every session and in English. Even though I have almost two years here I still love English. A few things I loved from conference was the center on our Savior Jesus Christ. Hearing as we center our lives on Him, made me make a few goals to really center my life on the Savior. Now what does that really mean? I feel like it means something different for each one of us. I invite you to make a goal and put one more thing into your life that helps you center it on Christ. As Uchtdorf said, "Your life will get BETTER." Dont we all want that?

Elder Aviles and I are working well together. We found a lot of new people this week and found out that one of our investigators is having a baby this week! Its going to be kinda crazy for her, but we are hoping that it will help her boyfriend want to get married. Her name is Anabela. She is only 19 and this will be her 2nd kid. She wants to change her life. She told us that she wants to get baptized, but knows she cant till she is married. Time to play cupid and help those crazies get married. Juan is doing well but wasnt able to come to conference because of work.... sad but life here in San Benito. He told us that he has good news for us this week... I hope its news that he proposed to his girlfriend and is getting married! haha thats the growing problem in San Benito, no one is married. Jorge came to conference and it was a nice miracle after not seeing him the whole week! Jorge is sooo close to baptism, and we hope he felt something in conference. I saw him smile as he was leaving the church. First time I have seen the man smile. The spirit brings joy!

I know that  this is the church of our Savior Jesus Christ. He established this same church when He was on this Earth before. Through Joseph Smith, our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ restored this same church. Because of this we know that all the things we need for a church are here today. Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon through the power of God. Read it. Pray to know if its true. I promise you that you will recieve an answer. I know its true and from God. We can learn from its pages, and apply the principles into our lives. Thats how we change. Thats how we repent. When we try to change, when we try to do whats right, when we put all we can put into doing what we know we should, Christ makes up the rest. The truth is He already has. We just have to do our part. Do it. I promise you blessings, happiness, and everlasting joy! For I know its true. Les Quiero mucho!!

Elder Saunders del fin del mundo:)
--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.



















No comments:

Post a Comment