Monday, September 25, 2017

9/25/17 General Conference Is Coming!!

Hola Todos,

This last week went by sooo fast. A lof changes are coming into the our Zone and we are starting to make a lot of changes in ourselves as missionaries. We recieved transfers and my companion Elder Aviles and I are staying together. Two of my best buds from one of my areas are going to be in my district and Elder Febbo is staying in my district. The Lord has blessed me to be around the people I love as I finish my mission. With only three more months to go I have relized the importance of using my time wisely to complete the goals I have in my mission. As I mentioned last week Presidente Salerno has helped me see and start to reach my potential as a missionary, member of the church, future father and husband, and person in general.

Juan is the MVP from this last week. We had a three hour lesson with him talking about everything and everything. He thinks all of the crazy rules we have as missionaries are really funny. I looked at me like I was crazy when I told him that we have to be in the pension at 10 oclock every night. On a more spiritual note he said he wants to be baptized but in a little while. He wants to make sure he is truly repented to make the convenant of baptism. Amazing and beautiful stuff. Juan also calls himself Juan the Smith, because he said he is just like Joseph Smith who looked for what church was the church of Christ. He love the Restoration and is progressing like crazy.

At church we had our Branch Conference. During Sunday School the District Presidency got us five references. They also asked Juan in front of everyone during the class, what he had heard about the church before he came the first time. It was sooo funny to hear his answers and the mean things he said about the church without feeling embarrased or scared. He is sooo funny and calls me "his gringo" haha.

The church is true. What more can I say? Love it and live it. Share it and teach it. Listen and improve everyday and you will see how amazing repentence feels. How Christ can mold, and change the bad things into good things in your life. He loves you so much that He will break you down until you are ready to make the change He wants to and needs you to make. Be humble enough to do it and you will see the blessings flow into your life. I promise you that its true. I know it is. I have seen the changes in my life and in others. I know Christ lives and reveals His truth through prophets.

This week is General Conference. WATCH IT, LISTEN TO IT, AND LEARN FROM IT. Take your doubts to the source of revelation in this modern day. Have the faith to listen to our living day prophet. I know Thomas S. Monson is the prophet today and WILL teach us what our Saviour needs of us in these next six months of our lives. Les Quiero Mucho:)

Elder Saunders del fin del mundo!!:))))

--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.









No comments:

Post a Comment