Monday, September 18, 2017

9/18/17 He Loves You:)

Hola Todos,

This week was amazing. We had a lot of days of being able to listen and learn from our loving mission president, Presidente Salerno and his wife Hermana Salerno. They love us and I was able to feel their love and more importantly Christs love for me this week. Sometimes even us missionaries need to recieve help.

After all of our amazing conferences with President and Hermana Salerno we began teaching to have an amazing Sunday with a lot of investigators at church. After a million phone calls, lessons, and small door invites. Juan came to church. He came last week as well and is loving the FEELING he has at church. Jeanette and Julio came as well. They are waiting for divorce papers from the last marriage of Jeanette and then they we get married and baptized. Sunday was a day of missionary talks. Two missionaries are going home this week and the branch had someone return from his mission. The spirit was there and I know Juan, Julio, and Jeanette felt it. I was able to give my testimony on the Atonement of Christ during Sacrament as well. Something I am beginning to treasure.

I was also able to have an interview with President Salerno. In my interview we talked about my future. We planned my last three months here together and I am excited. There is a lot to do and I am happy to be able to help in the work of the Lord. President shared his love with me and when he started to pray to end the interview I lost it and just started crying my little eyes out. I look at him and just hugged him. He has had to put up with me for the last 15 months. I really love him.

If there is anything I want to tell each and every one of you, it is that I know that Christ lives. He loves us. Now think about that. Christ loves you. He knows you. He suffered individually for you, and knows all that you feel, felt, and will feel. Sometimes its hard to let His love into our lives. We think all is lost and that we should just give up. Dont ever do it. Never! Why? Because through His Atonement we can be cleansed and made clean and worthy. We can feel the peace, love, joy, happiness, and excitement of knowing we are worthy to do our Fathers will as Christ did. I know that this is His church. Jesus has one church and he runs it. He is the head of the church and through prophets we are instructed on what He, Christ needs us to do. Read the scriptures, and learn from the prophets. Read the talks from General Conference and learn from the prophets. Pray for help, and act of the feelings you recieve. The faith we have doenst do us any good until we ACT. Until we do something with the believes and knowledge we have. Go to church, renew your covenants. Go to the temple and feel the blessings of working in the house of the Lord. Feel His presence. Love your Father in Heaven and you will feel His love. I know its true, all of it. I feel it. I try to live it and when I mess up, I keep trying. Lets try to together. Thats all He asks from us. We arent perfect, and its okay that way!

Les Quiero Mucho!:)

Elder Saunders del fin del mundo:))

--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.













No comments:

Post a Comment