Monday, March 14, 2016

3/14 Birthday Fun and Missionary Work‏ and lots of PICS

Dear Everyone,

These last few weeks have been crazy. We have had a lot of success here in Calafate, i had a birthday, we had the divisions with the assistants of our President, we had our first attendance to our Sacrament Meeting at night, and well we put Fechas like crazy. All these add up to what I call a pretty awesome two weeks. 

I learned on my divisions with the assistant Elder Guty that I actually kinda yes kinda know spanish. We found the most perfect family of four. I did the contact and invited the mom right there in the door way to be Baptized and she said yes. The next week which was just a few days ago Elder Cortes and I randomly decided to go to there house and had the coolest lesson ever. Now the three kids have accepted to be baptized. I love that feeling of he spirit when we talk about baptism. 

We also found a family of six! That is huge down here and we got so excited when two of the kids Alexis and Monica decided by themselves that they wanted to go to church. These two little kids are going to help there family and i cant wait for their baptisms. 

Okay for everyone that asked about my Birthday it was the coolest day ever. We ate at this buffet, went golfing, and well partied as about as much as a missionary can party. Haha i still know how to golf and i hit some good shots the reminded me that i love that crazy game. The food was awesome at the buffet and we ate a lot. The golf course was actually nicer than i thought it would be and it was fun teaching golf in spanish. I taught my companion who never golfed before and he did really well. I had a really great birthday and thank you to everyone who sent me bday wishes. It really means a lot. I have the best support system ever.

Well the work is exploding here in Calafate and i cant wait for my first baptism. It will come and i will not stop at one. I love our savior and since i dont know a lot of spanish i usually just speak of Christ. I know he lives and i know that his Atonement is for everyone perfectly and individually. Jesus Christ knows you. It is that simple but yet so complex that in every moment and every feeling you have, had, and will have He has experienced it for you. All we have to do is ask for help and he WILL come. I know this i testify of this everyday and without our Savior i would be nothing. I know that the scriptures testify of Christ as i have studied more then i ever have in my life. I invite all who read this to read in the scriptures and simply look for our Savior and invite Him into your life. Just ask in prayer and He WILL come. 

I love all of you and I hope through the hardships of life we can all learn, feel, and accomplish our Heavenly Fathers will through our Savior Jesus Christ. 

From the End of The World 

Elder Saunders 
See it. Feel it.Trust it.



























No comments:

Post a Comment