Monday, June 12, 2017

6/12/17 Prayers

 Hola Todos,

Another week in the amazing city of Trelew has gone flying by. Elder Walker and I are working hard and are seeing the hand of God in our efforts. My testimony is being strengthed everyday, and I feel like for the first time in my life I really can notice and feel the Holy Ghost in my life. The week began with sickness, and well ened with sickness. I have a pretty nasty cold that drains me of my energy and makes it hard to sleep, but I am able to get the stuff done that we need to, so I cant complain. Elder Walker gave me a blessing and wow, he can listen to the spirit. One of the most spiritual blessings I have ever recieved. He made me cry and it was a cute bonding moment.

Throughout the week when I felt up to it we got out and worked with the investigators I mentioned last week. Martin and Milagros a progressing but we recieved sad news for us that they are moving to the other side of Trelew...:( so we are going to help them move and give the address to the missionaries over there. They are reading and praying a lot and well they just really want to learn.

Brenda is progressing a lot. She is reading in the Book of Mormon and last night texted us about a few names that didnt make sense to her. She came to church again and went to an activity Saturday. She is amazing and I hope I will be able to see her baptism. We watched the Restoration with her and the spirit basically smacked as all. I love talking about the first vision because the Holy Ghost comes in every time and cleans up the spanish mistakes!

My testimony is growing. I was thinking about why last night and this morning, and the only thing that I could find that I am doing different is a lot more prayer. As a companionship and mission we are focusing on Prayer and the Book of Mormon. What two simple things that bring sooo much power. I have never said and heard soo many prayers in this last month. The Holy Ghost truly comes to testify when we show we want to feel and have Him with us. I invite you all to just do this... pray, pray, and pray some more. Then as you study and read from the Book of Mormon, your faith and knowledge will be increased. Through prayer you are going to show God that you want to learn and feel the Spirit more. I know that Heavenly Father will bless you with peace, guidance, and knowledge as you do this. Now all you have to do it, DO IT. Les Quiero mucho!:)

Elder Saunders

You are in my prayers and I know that Heavenly Father loves you very much. Have patience and keep Praying:)
--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.














No comments:

Post a Comment