Wednesday, June 28, 2017

6/19/17 Libro de Mormon:)

 Hola Todos,

Well, this last week we worked really hard. I am coming up on the six month mark in my area and its hard to want to knock the same doors, but my companion is helping me out a lot. We are really good friends, despite the total difference of personality. Elder Walker is one of the most spiritual missionaries I know and I love the how we actually teach with the Spirit. I have learned a lot from him.

This week we had Conference with Presidente y Hermana Salerno. Right now the mission is really focusing on the Book of Mormon. I love it and can feel the power of the Book in my life. Reading, Studying, and Teaching from it everyday is really changing me. I can feel it. It helps me get through the hard times. President really loves us and he made me cry when he hugged me! I have come to love the man a lot.

The biggest news this week is that Brenda is progressing like crazy. She has taken almost all the lessons she needs for baptism and came to church for the third time. Her baptism is this Saturday and we have really seen miracles with her. She has changed a lot and seems to love the gospel. She reads and prays every night. Something that I sometimes havent done. Read and Pray its really not that hard and youll see the difference in your life!:)

I know that this is the work of Jesus Christ. I know that we can repent and change our lives. There is nothing more beautiful than that. We are not perfect. We need Christ. I need Him, and He loves me. I know it. I felt it this week. I know the Book of Mormon is true scripture of God. The words are powerful and bring the Holy Ghost into our lives. READ IT!!!!! I know it will help you in whatever you are going through. Chirst loves you! Heavenly Father loves you! You are not alone. See Them in you mind, Feel Their love, and Trust in Thier guidance for you! Les Quiero.:)

Elder Saunders del fin del mundo:)
--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.




















No comments:

Post a Comment