Tuesday, July 19, 2016

7/18/16 Hola todos and fun pics

Hola todos,

This last week was well interesting. The first part of the week was pretty normal. We taught a few lessons, had a personal defense class, and just partied hard while working hard at the same time! Then on Thursday we left for Rio Gallegos. There we had our interviews with our new mission president. President Salerno is awesome and his wife is my favorite. She only knows Spanish so we are going to become a more Argentine mission while speaking Spanish always. We got to know President and Hermana Salerno and then we had interviews with the both of them. I learned that the spirit will always be with you as you are trying and that we should try to be worthy of trust and not just worthy of being loved!

Then we traveled home and I got sick! So the last few days I have spent time pondering my life in my bed. I always thought being sick would be nice. Getting a lot of sleep, no walking, and just time to relax. However God knows me and was like hey okay get sick and have fun;) In true honesty it is no fun being sick. So be grateful you have a busy schedule and are not sick!!

Then yesterday all i did was go to church and it was amazing. The spirit was there and we are getting on step closer to having a ward down here in Calafate. To get a temple down here Calafate has to become a ward. We need about 30 more active assistance and then boom!! The best feeling is seeing your converts show up every week. I am sooo proud of them and how much the have changed to live the gospel of Jesus Christ!

Well i know this Church is true! It is that simple sometimes. I invite all of you to pray one more time if this Church is true and I know that you will receive an answer! Pay attention to the simple feelings as you strive to change your life one little step at a time. God will bless you as your put your Trust in him! I love you all and I hope that all is well up in the warm part of the world! 

Con Amor,

Elder Saunders

p.s. forgiveness is key i saw that this week with a member family! just forgive and forget like Christ!:) les amo!!!!!!  


--
See it. Feel it. Trust it
bus fun this is the bus we take everytime we travel well its always a different bus but they all look the same










No comments:

Post a Comment