Tuesday, July 26, 2016

7/25/16 Member Missionaries y Baptisms

Hola todos,

I hope everyone is doing well and that yall have been able to see the hand of God in your lives. This last week was full of fun times. We were able to have three baptisms in Calafate. Its getting colder down here and I am blessed to have a nice heater and sleeping bag. We eat Fideos con Tuco everyday which is basically spaghetti but better because we make it good;)  

My message today is going to be simple and involves all of you to do take a action. All three of our baptisms this week ask one specific member to do the baptism ordinance. Hermano Correnel is a special man. He has been doing exactly what "us" the missionaries have been asking. He has been doing missionary work. Nothing crazy he barely can make it Church on Sunday because of his work. He works everyday all day so how can he be doing Missionary Work? Hermano Correnel just tries that is all he does. When he sees someone he knows is investigating the church he talks to them about the church. He does not have fear and if he does he has a enough faith to go and do like Nephi! So this week go and do and remember the promise we have in Nephi 3:7 that God we always provide a way to accomplish His will! Go and be a member missionary through the simple acts of friendship and love!!

Well this is my last week in Calafate if I get transferred. I have to say bye to everyone and it is going to be hard. I love this city and Calafate will forever always be my home of Argentina. Spanish is finally getting more natural and I can be myself completely in Spanish. This blessing is one I hope I will not take for granted.

I know that this church is true and through the gospel of Jesus Christ we can all find happiness. I know that Christ lives right now and that He runs His church through the prophet Thomas S. Monson. I know He is called of God and we have the opportunity to sustain him. Do as the primary song says and Follow his Counsel. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I have struggled to dive into its pages and I challenge myself and you to make a goal to study and use its words more this week! I love you all and I know Christ loves you too. Through His Atonement we can all be cleansed of our sins. I have felt that power and invite you to feel it but making a change to get closer to Him. You can do it! I know it is true!! 

Con Amor,

Elder Saunders 



--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.

Baptism fotos and a selfie or two




more baptism, elder tiffany and his glowing hand, shadows, and a bunch of members saying bye to elder cano!!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment