Thursday, October 13, 2016

10/10/16 Hola Todos

Hola Todos,

First of I hope that all of you are doing well and that yall have found time to study the wonderful conference talks we had this past week. I know there are promises in them and that you will see blessings as you study and put the challenges in practice. 

This last week was another fun week. We found a nicer and slightly bigger pension to live in and will help the fact that we have four missionaries in our pension. So we are just waiting for the call to move and siiii we are going to move. Another new thing I have to cut my hair almost bald. I let one of my investigators cut my hair and he kinda was just smoking and high soooo if you think about that, not my best decision. So ya thats whats up here. 

Claudio is a straight stud and is going to be baptized this Saturday. He came to church for the third time in a row and is more than ready to start his journey as a baptized member of the church. He asked me to baptize him and it will be a moment I will never forget. We are really good friends and he will be a friend forever:) I know one day I will see if and his family in the Celestial Kingdom.

Basically Elder Bodily and I are getting along well and because of that are finding a success. We are hoping to add to the baptism count after Claudio. We have a few other investigadors that are progressing and just lack a little something something. Thanks for the support and prayers we can feel them as we teach. 

Well I know this church is true and through the Atonement we can feel peace and assurance that all is fine and dandy. I am happy and felt Gods love for me a lot lately. I found out that there is a lot to improve in my missionary ways and I have taken the challenge to do the best I can. I know it is always possible to improve and become more obedient. That is applied to not just the mission but to everything and I hope that yall can find time to improve in just one way this week. I love you all and will talk to yall next week:) 

Con Amor,

Elder Saunders

p.s. I am now going to start a new part of my letters called "Elder Bodily Quotes"

"Aggressive Snuggling", Elder Bodily 

Les Quiero 
-- 
See it. Feel it. Trust it.





No comments:

Post a Comment