Monday, October 24, 2016

10/24/16 Sickness and Claudio is still a Stud

Hola Todos, 

Alright, so this last week was tough one. In the mission I have found out its not always sunshine and rainbows. Around the middle of the week I started to get sick. I was sick for about two days and wasnt able to do much. This gave me a lot of time to think and study which was nice but I still didnt have to much fun. If you know me I am not a huge fan of just chilling in a one place. It was great time and I am very happy that I am feeling better and I am able to leave the pension and work. 

Because I was sick I dont have a lot to write about but yesterday was a wonderful Sunday. Being able to take the Sacrament every week is something I sometimes take for granted. We should remember the beauty of our baptismal covenants and think throughout the week on how we can strive to be as worthy as possible to partake of the emblems of Christ. That doesnt mean perfect just trying. 

Last night my companion and I went to talk with our new convert and the coolest thing happend. We went there and he was re watching conference. Ya thats right Claudio was watching conference again. Yes again. Hmmm so to all of you from the example of Claudio go and watch conference again! haha what stud:)

Well I know this is the true church and that Joseph Smith restored Christs church. I know with this church there is a gospel, a perfect gospel. One that if we do all we can to follow we will find eternal joy. I know through the Atonement of Christ we can feel better when we are down. Life isnt easy but it is worth it. Remember your savior and that He loves you. I know he does and you can know too. Pray as He tought and all will be well. Les quiero!

Elder Saunders

Elder Bodily Quote: Hey have you ever had the desire to be carried?

this kid kills me because he is always soo quiet but sometimes just says the most random funny stuff. 


--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.
we did service and burnt some stuff and my comp with his new haricut and just when the sides were cut






No comments:

Post a Comment