Monday, November 14, 2016

11/14/16 Double Your Faith and Move Ahead:)

Hola Todos,

I hope that all is going well in your lives and that you have all been able to find some down time to read the Book of Mormon. As I mentioned last week I finished the Book of Mormon again. The beautiful feeling of the holy ghost once again testified to me the truthfulness of the book. I am grateful to be a missionary and feel the spirit so often. Sometimes I forget how important it is to calm down and just try to feel the love that Christ has offered us.

This week was one that I hope I never have to relive. Yes we had some wonderful times but I was sick all week and continue to battle something I never have felt before. I hopefully will be able to find out what is going on tomorrow when I go to the doctor again for a few tests.

So with the sickness I spent a lot of my time in the pension tired and sleeping. The nice thing was I got to read and listen to pretty music a lot, but I prefer teaching and talking with people.

I would say the highlight of the week was just seeing Claudio continue to grow in the church. He is an example of faith and determination. We are working on talking to his wife more and she said that she would come to church this next Sunday so pray for her she needs it. 

Okay so I have recieved a few questions and will answer them now...
Yes I have a warm shower. We get lunch everyday but pdays from the ward. The faith they have is huge because there are 10 missionaries in my ward right now. I do have a warm shower its beautiful. we have been able to buy more fruit and such so thats nice. we make breakfast every day and have mastered the omlet technique;) yes we eat a lot so dont worry about starvation. when we make lunch or dinner its something with noodles and sauce because its cheap and easy!!:)and we eat out sometimes but not often because we are not made of money;) 

Well I believe thats all i got for this week, but I know Im here for a reason. I know things I teach everyday are true and thats why I teach them. Just as I know 2 plus 2 is 4 I know God lives and His son Jesus Christ suffered for me and knows how I feel right now. I know He knows how you feel and as you plead for help He will give it to you. Double your faith and move ahead as good ole Bishop Price always told me. I know it works! Les Quiero:) 

Con Amor,

Elder Saunders
--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.









No comments:

Post a Comment