Monday, December 5, 2016

11/21/16 Hola Todos

Hola Todos,

Well this week was interesting. I went to my first argentine doctors appointment, and we took out blood. If you know me I dont like needles and my district leader was making fun of me the whole time, but hey I didnt die just almost passed out;) Being all sick we were not able to work a lot but I had a lot of time to think.

I have thought a lot about the Atonement. Why we have it, why we sin, why I sin. I feel that its neccesary and the when we sin we can learn from it. Thinking about this brought me to well think more. Have I really learned from my mistakes? Ask yourself that and take it to the lord. I know that He will help you better yourself through Him.

I know that when life is hard you have to put more strength into pushing forward. I guess thats all I have today. I love you all and thank you for the support. Les Quiero:)

Elder Saunders

--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.





No comments:

Post a Comment