Monday, December 5, 2016

11/28/16 Keep a Going;)

Hola todos,

Well I dont have much to say this week. My week was full of fun times in the office helping out with the chores of the secrataties of the misiĆ³n. However I was able to confirm the sisters baptism and he asked me to do it so that felt nice.

Iife isnt easy. I found that out this last week. I know that hard times pass. We have to choose what we are going to do when these times come. They will come that is why we are here. As in why we are here in this world. We must learn why for ourselves. I know that as we try our hardest to keep the commandments God will bless us and we will feel better.

This week I thought a lot about just why I am here. I think I have felt that I am here because well I know its true. All of it! God lives and His son paid for my sins and yours. He knows how you feel and how I feel in every momento of our lives. I have a testimony of these things because i have felt them.

I hope that yall are doing well and that yall are enjoying the christmas season. Take a look at the web page of the church and watch the Light the World video. Its amazing. Les Quiero.

Elder Saunders

-- 
See it. Feel it. Trust it.

No comments:

Post a Comment