Monday, December 12, 2016

12/12/16 A week for the Books

Hola Todos,

Another week is in the books and we are one more week closer to Christmas. I have always been excited for Christmas and the mission doesnt take that away. This week we worked liked crazy. After having a few weeks of feeling down and sick we had a lot to "fix" or "restart" in the area. My companion is doing a lot better with his shyness and talked a lot this week. He has this spirit or power when he talks. People listen to him and it helped us a lot this week. 

My highlights were seeing my companion change and start talking more, seeing Malvina (Claudio´s wife) at church, and Pablo is progressing a lot. 

Claudio if you remember is our convert from about two months ago. Our stake hard a Christmas devotional and he was asked to say the opening prayer. He accepted. I wasnt able to go because we had a lesson but he called me right after the meeting and told me how wonderful it was. He was filled with the spirit and there is not much more I could ever want. However he told me when he was up on the pulpit and about to pray, the only thing he wanted to see or the only thing he lacked was his FAMILY. So that is what im going to do. Im going to have to get his family theye. We are on a good start to that and Malvina went and liked church yesterday. Seeing his family at church almost made me cry. Those tears didnt fall but they sure did try. 

Now a whole bunch of random stuff. We almost saw a sheep killing. I practice chipping in my pension with ping pong balls. I ate way to much pizza this week. Our bathroom leaks water but its kinda fun;) christmas music is the new thing. I live in a pension with three other gringos and we have a lot of fun. We are going to baptize!!!

I know this church is true. When you testify it brings you up. The spirit works on people and its been working on me. I it true. All of it. There is no doubt in my mind that its true! I know that the scriptures bring power. The Book of Mormon was written for us and attracts people to it. I have witnessed that first hand this week. Read from it and feel the love of Christ. Share it and feel the love grow. I promise it will work because I have seen that in my own life! Yo se que Jesucristo vive, el nos ama y le ama muchísimo. Les Quiero:)

Con Amor,

Elder Saunders  
--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.

No comments:

Post a Comment