Monday, December 26, 2016

12/26/16 Christmas y Skype

Hola Todos,

This last week was my first and only Christmas week in my mission. I feel truly blessed to be able to share next Christmas with all of you back home. This week as well I hit my exact one year mark as a missionary and another Elder from my group is in my district so we are going to burn our shirts together:) Skype was amazing and I loved sharing my testimony and feeling the spirit with my familiy.

I dont have much to say except that I know that this is the true church. Christ loves us and Families are eternal. Thats the rock of my testimony today. Familes help us in everything. I love mine and everyone has one. We can know and feel the truth of all things through scripture and prayer. I know it works I have felt it. Les Quiero:) 

Elder Saunders
--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.




















No comments:

Post a Comment