Monday, January 2, 2017

1/2/17 Feliz Año Nuevo!!

Hola mis Amigos,

The last week of year numero uno was amazing. We were able to work a lot and see the spirit work his magic. My highlights this week were doing a lot of splits and celebrating my half way mark in the mission. One of my buddies from the MTC is in my district and we had a party burning shirts and talking about all the crazy things that have happened this past year. 

I have been thinking a lot about my mission, what I have done, and what I want to do. As well its the new year and a perfect time to look back on how the hand of God was in our lives this past year. As I was thinking back I was able to find (and not cause I am a missionary) dozens of times when the Lord blessed my life and the lives of others. I invite you all to do the same and really search for the hand of the Lord your lives.

The whole new years eve being on Saturday night really messed with our investigators and no one came to church. However my companion and I found a bunch of new people this week and our investigators are still doing well. Being able to teach a lot helps the me night think so much about home during these holiday times. This week we really put in a lot of faith on finding and teaching more. A lot more. Our mission is trying to change the "usual" or what the numbers used to look like and how we used to teach and work. Im excited to be part of the change in the mission, and know we are changing and WILL be Finding, Teaching, AND BAPTIZING more. 

I know revelation is true. It happens a lot in the mission. If its transfers, where to walk, what to teach, how to speak a new language, who your leaders are, or even where you are called to serve. I know we can recieve revelation. If we are missionary or a member or a nonmember. We all can pray and recieve the guidance of our loving Heavenly Father. Search for His guidance this New Year. Les quiero y Vamos a traer mas almas al Senor:) 

Con Amor,

Elder Saunders del fin del mundo:) 

#Comodoroparasiempre    
--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.

No comments:

Post a Comment