Tuesday, January 31, 2017

1/23/17 Trelew is HOT!!!

Hola Todos,

Week one in Trelew was decent. I wasnt able to be in my area a lot but I had a good week traveling and learning more on how to be a better missionary and leader. Tuesday I got here in Trelew and Wednesday I had to go back to Comodoro for a meeting. So I traveled another 5 hours back down south. I like traveling because im able to sleep. Haha, in Comodoro I stayed in a Hotel and was able to room with my old District Leader Elder Campopiano. Its was nice to talk with him because he lived with me in Comodoro. 

When I got back to Trelew after another 5 hour bus ride, we started working hard. My area doesnt have a lot going on right now but we are excited to start reviving the area. As well my Zone is small but we have a lot of really good missionaries. We set a few goals and put some ideas down for activities and are excited to change the vibe in the Zone.

My ward is smaller and we are in a big Chapel sooo its kinda awkward for everyone but we are going to start working to get a better assitance. My area is very very hot well for it is. I havent felt the heat in a long time soo im melting up here. I sweat a lot and im grateful for my nice cold mission. I hope i can say that in the winter;) haha 

I know that this Church is true. The highlight for me this week was just learning how to be better. I have a lot of work to do and I am excited to get a going. I know that we can always improve and learn from our mistakes. Repend or Change and become more like Christ. He WILL be waiting. He IS waiting for you. Take one step and He'll help you along. Les Quiero y esta semana tenemos una conferencia mundial con todos los misioneros. Entonces estoy animado para aprender mas y ponerlo en practica:) 

Elder Saunders del fin del mundo:)   

--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.

No comments:

Post a Comment