Tuesday, January 10, 2017

1/9/17 Preach HIS Gospel:)

Hola Todos,

Im looking down on only one more week here in the true and only windy city of Comodoro Rivadavia. I have six months here and have had a bunch of wonderful spiritual experiences. This last week was an amazing week and we worked really hard. I have been able to be apart of Claudios conversion the whole way and this week he was able to teach with the missionaries almost everyday! When we help with missionary work our families are blessed. This next story will show how I saw it this week.

On Wednesday my companion Elder Bodily and I went to teach Malvina (Claudios wife) and Claudio was getting ready to leave. This was kinda weird because he is always home after fourish and doesnt leave. We asked him where he was going and told us out to preach the gospel. I laughed and said with who and he replied by saying Elder Febbo and Elder LLoyd. They are two elders in my district. So Claudio leaves and we begin teaching Malvina. We read from 2 Nephi 31 and talked about baptism. The spirit was there and Malvina accepted the baptism invitation. Claudio then saw us walking and picked us up and we were able to tell him that his wife is going to be baptized as he was coming home from preaching the gospel with the other missionaries. 

I know God knows us I know His son Jesus Christ suffered and died for us. I know They want us to preach the gospel. Christs gospel is true. Through baptism we are cleansed and can renew that covenant every Sunday. I know as we share and preach the Gospel we are blessed. Tough times come and if you trust in our Heavenly Father all will be well. Les quiero, Malvina se va a bautizar, estoy re contento, me voy de comodoro pero voy a extrañar todo, amo mi misión, y se que esta iglesia es la verdadera!!!!!!

Elder Saunders del fin del mundo!!!!!   


--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.










No comments:

Post a Comment