Sunday, December 25, 2016

12/19/16 Ya viene La Navidad!!!

Hola todos,

One more week has flown by and we are closing in on Christmas. This last week was tough but we pushed through. Malvina was able to come to church again, and we found a new investigator named Claudia(yes i want to baptized Claudia, to say that I baptized ClaudiO y ClaudiA). Haha my companion and I are getting along great and we are excited after all this time to meet each others families. Not to be trunky but to be trunky we get to skype in one week!! 

With Chirstmas coming in only six days I have been thinking a lot about our Savior and of course His birth. For me it is crazy to think that even our Savior Jesus Chirst was a baby. Helpless, needing all the love and nurture of His mother. I invite you ponder and think about Him and what He did for all of us. I know He suffered and died for us. He knows us. He knows you. He knows me. I have felt His love throughout my life and during my mission. He changes us and knows what we need to grow and become more like Him. Have patience with yourself. We are not perfect, and we should not expect us to be. Take the time to put goals and work towards them with faith to become more like our Savior, Jesus Christ who was born in a humble manger. I know He lives, I KNOW He wants you to come to Him this Christmas time. Les Quiero y Feliz Navidad!!! 

Con amor,

Elder Saunders
--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.













No comments:

Post a Comment