Monday, March 13, 2017

3/13/17 Bday fun y Vamos a Bautizar!:)

Hola Todos,

Well this last week was a week to remember! We partied hard for my birthday and I am truly blessed to be here in my area during this time. I had two parties with two different families and we ate lots of cake. I also went to the mall and ate food there and bought matching ties with my companion. We are going to be styling in all of our meetings!! My zone also bought me an icecream cake and smashed my face into it! The Bday fun was just flowing out this week. I had a really good birthday.

Our investigators are well going. Its very tough here in our ward. We only have 20ish active members and when people got to church they feel awkward because its huge and there is only a few people there. Not to be mean to old people but they are all old and we have zero young men and women. Its just hard and sometimes we dont have a lot of desires to go to the church because we have to do everything. However I was thinking yesterday and the church is true if we are in a ward with 400 or with 20 and everyone is inactive. The church is true and it doesnt matter! If you dont know that I would like you to ask God. I can lie but He cant!! 

This week we are planning two baptisms. There names are Veronica and Gonzalo! They are a mom and son. They threw me a bday party last week and I love them. They are going to help the ward because they are amazing. We are excited to just be able to baptize. Its been over a year and a half since there ahs been a baptism in my area! Its time to break the curse! 

If yall want to know anything shoot me an email and ill try to answer your questions. I want all of you to know that I know that God gave His son Jesus Christ so that we can repent. We have to repent, its something we all have to do. We are imperfect people in a journey to be perfect. So how does one do such a thing? Only through a savior, a perfect being that paid for our sins. I KNOW that He suffered for your sins, for mine, and for your neighbors. He paid the price for EVERYONE and the last time I checked you are a part of that. Go to Him and He will help you find peace. He will show you how to feel better. I invite you to repent! Pick one thing this week that you want to do better. And DO IT! It will be hard. It will hurt a little bit. BUT I know its worth it. I have seen the Atonement change my life, my families life, and my mission families life. We all of to do it, so go ahead and step on board the repentence train;) Les Quiero!:) 

Elder Saunders 

--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.



































































No comments:

Post a Comment