Monday, March 6, 2017

3/6/17 Feliz Cumpleaños a Elder Saunders;)

Hola Todos,

To start I am really happy. I dont know why exactly but the feelings I have today are amazing. I feel blessed to be here in Trelew. I have friends here, families, investigators, and God has blessed me with the blessing of learning Spanish. I can finally talk without having to force it out. I am not perfect and still say stupid things, but day to day I can manage with no headaches! 

Thanks to all of you that sent me Bday wishes. It means a lot. Being away from the fam bam is not easy during the mission. However I have family and friends here. Tomorrow Im going out to eat and then have a bday party with the Antipan family!!! They are so funny and we are goin to party bien Argentina style!! Then on Wednesday I have another party with Veronica and Gonzalo. They are going to be baptized on the 18 of March! They said that they will pay tithing now!!! Blessings my friends. They want the blessings. Pay your tithing! I know it will bless your financial status! doesnt make a lot of sense but wait it does! A commandment from God? That means you have a blessing behind the law of tithing. Go and pay and see them come!

Well this last week was amazing. We went to Comodoro and head a meeting with President and Hermana Salerno and all of the other Zone Leaders. The mission is moving forward and upward! When I got here everyone said we dont baptize. BUT now we are going to town and are becoming a baptizing mission. Thanks to faith and repentence. Being able to change your ways and do as the Lord commands is sometimes hard. La misión Comodoro Rivadavia is a baptizing mission. We are changing and through obedience and hard work using the revelation from our President!!! 

I know that this church is true. What do you have to do to know? Read the Book of Mormon. Just read it. I believe you know how to read, and if not ill teach you. Then you can read it! Then after you have read it, give prayer a chance. Ask God if its true with the desire to follow the teachings you have learned from reading. Then come down here and share it with me!!! Its not hard, but it takes a little effort, but what doesnt??

To you parents out there. Read the Book of Mornon to your children. They might scream, sleep, or not even come to the room, but the big but they will FEEL the spirit. When they feel that, they WILL want to do more. They might fight it. Satan might tell them its boring, lame, or not the cool thing to do. Keep reading, keep pushing for them, and never stop praying. My mom and dad are an example of this. They might know it. They might not have ever realized it. Where I am now almost twenty years old and in Argentina teaching the Gospel. I think they did a pretty good job. I am not perfect. I have done really stupid things, but I have learned from them. I have been able to repent or change myself. You children will make it. They will want to. Read the Book of Mormon and watch them change! I promise it will change the spirit in your homes! Les Quiero, y estoy muy feliz! El evangelio de Jesucristo tiene un poder. Usa lo y ver la diferencia en su vida! Se que va a cambiar su vida! No hay nada mas importante que puede hacer! 

Elder Saunders del fin del Mundo:))))

 
--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.




















No comments:

Post a Comment