Monday, February 27, 2017

2/27/17 Dios nos Ama:)

Hola Todos,

Well, this week was one of the harder ones in the mission. However we managed to have a lot of fun and enjoy the heat as much as you can. My week started with a fun pday in a little city called Gaiman. We went and hung out over there and partied hard. There were a few pretty places with green which is hard to find down here! 

During the week we had a lot of tough times. We had three baptisms planned and all three fall through. We struggled finding, teaching, and just doing missionary work. Everything kinda just started being really hard. To add to the fun we had two missionaries in our pension for the whole week. One of them was finishing his mission and had to do a whole bunch of stuff to finish and lived with us for the week. Watching someone finish isnt always the easiest when things arent going the way you want in the field. 

I think my highlight was going to a little city called Dolavan. The Elder that went home always told us that there was nothing in Dolavan. He never wanted to be there or do anything there. So I went with his companion for a day and we worked hard. We found, taught, and we able to see blessings of faith and prayer. 

This week was just hard. With everything in the area not going the way WE want and watching a friend go home. I wasnt doing well Saturday and Sunday morning. I was just sad. Wanting more, wishing I did more, or just looking for something happy. I went to church kinda just eh. I am in a ward with a lot like a lot of less actives. We only have 25 people at church on average. So being at church just makes me want to work more, or add more stress. So I got more upset, and then I was asked to bless the sacrament. I was sitting watching all the members. They were happy! There wasnt a lot of them BUT they were HAPPY. I thought how our Heavenly Father was happy that they were there. This brought me joy. It made me happy. Thats why we live the gospel my friends. Thats why we sacrafice time, plessure, work, money, and sometimes we have to give up moments with our family, and friends. I was able to feel a little bit of what our Father in Heaven feels. A pure love for His children. He loves you, and He loves me! I know it! I have felt it! 

I know the Book of Mormon is true. I know Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon. I know that we can all know this. Read, Pray, and I know you will find a knowledge of this as well. I know that we can go to the temple to make promises with God. I invite you to go more often. I dont care where you live, how far away it is. Make a plan to go just a little more and you WILL see the blesses in you life!!! Les Quiero!:) 

Elder Saunders del fin del Mundo:)


--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.
























No comments:

Post a Comment