Monday, February 6, 2017

2/6/17 Comodoro y Fun

Hola Todos,

Week three in Trelew was a crazy one. We had a lot of meetings and in la misión Comodoro Rivadavia that means you travel. My companion and I left Wednesday afternoon to Comodoro. Its a five hour bus ride but the buses are nice and it was only five hours. When we got to Comodoro we were sent to a hotel and ate dinner. We ate pasta with a nice red sauce and chicken. Before the mission I hated food like this but we always eat it here so I dont mind it now. 

The next day we had our meeting with President. All of the Zone Leaders and Sitster Training Leaders met and we talked about how we can improve our mission. We are in a tough time right now and everyone is kinda down in energy. Ideas were thrown out and it was a really nice meeting. I never had been to one and it was nice to learn a little more how Zone Leader works. That night we traveled back to Trelew and arrived around midnightl. 

Friday and Saturday were spent planning and having Zone Meeting. We talked about Faith to Find and Teach and Concecration. Everything went as planned and we had a nice good spiritual meeting. I enjoyed being able to speak on faith and sharing a few experiences from my mission and of course my famous See It. Feel it. Trust it.!!! 

Yesterday we had another family come to church. The family from last week were sick. Well the mom was sick. I was thrilled to see more and more progression. Even with few days in our area we were blessed with these miracles. As well a random person showed up and we are going to pass by her this week. Another cool thing was a Dad and Son from Nephi Utah came to our ward. The dad grew up here in the Trelew and met his wife on the mission and moved to Utah when he got married. He takes his kids to Argentina every few years or so and I was able to be part of it. Way cool!!! The son shared his testimony in English it was sweet!!!!!!!! 

Well I know that this is the true church. I know its hard sometimes to feel the spirit, or to know if your feeling it. Just keep pushing and tying to do the best you can. Thats what Im telling my self for this week. I know Christ lives and knows you. I know He loves you. I know He loves me. I know as we strive to do our best we get blessed. Les Quiero.

Elder Saunders del fin del Mundo:) 

--
See it. Feel it. Trust it. 









No comments:

Post a Comment