Monday, March 27, 2017

3/27/17 Oh How Much I Love Patience...oh nah;)

Hey Everyone,

Once again we are here writing on Monday. The weeks are passing faster and faster down here in Trelew. As I mentioned last week things are tough in terms of Baptisms right now. In our zone of 
12 missionaries we are working hard but not seeing baptisms. We know that its not everything, but just want to see someone accept the gosepl. Its why we all came on the mission. We have put in a lot of effort but not seen it come out the way we want. 

I dont know what we are doing wrong. We have put in a few extra things into to practice and hopefully we will see the success some through. Those who know me well, know that my patience level is about a negative six, so ill stay here trying to have patience. Not my favorite at all!!

Some good news. We are teaching this older lady the grandma of a less active family. The family has recently started going to church again and the Abuela wants to be baptized. She just had a sugery on her eyes. She is going to be baptized once she is feeling better and can enter the water. It just means more patience Elder Saunders. 

I was just talking to my mom and she was talking about maybe I have to learn patience here. She said as a joke messing with me cause im kinda upset that I am working hard and not baptizing. However it hit me and maybe thats what i need to have. So Im going to keep working hard and when the baptisms come Ill let yall know. 

I know that im here for a reason. Someone is going to be baptized. Baptizing isnt everything, but thats the purpose of missionary work. Its the first step to start your journey in the Church. I know that the church is true. We have the authority of Chirst to act in His name. There is no other church with that. We watched the Restoration as a companionship one night before going to bed, and I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. I know that he restored the Church of Christ. It was neccessary and without it we would not have the blessings we have today. Keep pressing forward, Carry on, Choose the Right, say your prayers, go to the temple, and love everyone. Forgive and Forget. I love you all. I have a lot of support, and thank you for it. Thanks family and friends. Les quiero mucho!!;)

Elder Saunders del fin del mundo!:) 


--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.















No comments:

Post a Comment