Monday, May 16, 2016

5/16/16 La Navidad y Milagros‏ and mother's day skype pics

Hey Everyone,

This last week was amazing. We had a lot of fun and we are becoming a really strong distirct and zone here in the good old patagonia. This week we got a new as in brand new from the MTC gringo in our district of just four. So now I am not the baby and yes I know more Spanish then a missionary. Haha it is really crazy that I only have one more month in my first area. I am going to miss Calafate. The new Elder is Elder Tiffany from North Carolina. He was only baptized a year ago on my birthday. So he is one action of faith if I have ever seen one. This is just a huge testament of how true this Church is. 

Then well the week was just going pretty normal. We have been teaching a lot of people and just helping them get to a place where they would want to be baptized. We also found a four new investigators. We are just getting blessed here in our area and sometimes we dont know why because we are not the perfect missionaries. Haha

Then on Saturday we had lunch with a member and asked her about a basketball court that we could go and play on. She told us and so we went to go and see if we had to pay to use it. Then we saw an old investigator from the other elders that moved into our area and we started talking to him and he wants to get baptized. Our lesson with him was crazy and the spirit was just so strong. He went from saying he was only and always going to be Catholic to wanting to be baptized and we are having his baptism this Thursday. I am so excited and I cant believe that happened. He came to church yesterday and it was amazing. 

We also had two other people come to church and they are both getting closer to baptism. There names are Sebastion, Jeronimo, and then Christian is getting baptized this Thursday. 

Well this week was good and we have been listening to Christmas music because the weather makes it feel like christmas time!! haha well I know that this church is true. I know it with all i can well type in this case. I know that we have a Father in Heaven who loves us and he gave us his only begotten. I know that our Savior Jesus Christ suffered and died for us. I know that we can turn to him at all times. I know this Church is true. It is the only true church. Flat our without this church there is nothing. We are nothing, but with it we are everything. We are sons and daughters on a heavenly being. We have a divine potential that we cant even imagine! I love you all and will talk to you all next week. 


Con Amor,

Elder Saunders 

--
See it. Feel it. Trust it















No comments:

Post a Comment