Tuesday, September 27, 2016

9/27/16 Golf and Church Attendence

Hola Amigos,
Bueno this last week was the fastest week of my life. We worked hard, had interviews with Presidente, and Claudio, Gaston, and their kids came to church. I found out that I love the mission and golf more than anything in the world.
To start the week monday we went golfing with Marcelo. He is the brother of Claudio our next baptism and he has really nice clubs for being here in Argentina. So we played so golf and lets just say i hit a drive over 300 yards at sea level! okay it was downhill and the cross wind helped my draw but it was still a deep bomb! I also hit one of the best four iron shots of my life and impressed everyone so ya know i can still golf a little bit;)
Then through out the week we had some really awesome lessons with our top three investigators. Claudio, Norma, and Gaston. They are such studs and are progressing a ton. Claudio came to church and had a wonderful time. He felt the spirit and told us about it. He came with his daughter and she is so adorable. She drew in my agenda and I will always remember that their first day at church.
Gaston wants to get married now and just has to save a little money for a ring. His girlfriend is wanting to listen to us more and is going to go to the church for general conference. Im sooo happy for them and we testify that they will have an eternal family one day.
Norma is doing good and is reading a lot. She is basically ready for baptism but told us that she lacks a for sure feeling. So we gave her the challenge to take a question of her choice to general conference in prayer. She will get an answer. I know it!!
We also had interviews with Presidente Salerno. It is cool because we do them in spanish and I can understand and talk back with ease. Life is a lot easier now that spanish is natural! Presidente helped me a lot and I feel a lot better. He showed me that I am acutally a decent missionary. Sometimes its hard and Satan makes us feel like we are worthless. However I know that the time comes when the times roll in nice and sunny like springtime. Just keep Carrying On like my grandma Ruth May Fox wrote!! I know that this church is true. It changes lives, and seals families for eternity. There is nothing more in the world that I want more than an eternal family. That is my goal and that is why I testify of the truths I know. Christ lives and we can repent when needed. That means everyday and I know the Atonement works. I have felt the power of it in my life and it has changed me. Know that Christ loves you and that I love you too. You are in my thoughts and prayers!! Les Quiero!
Con Amor,
Elder Saunders
--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.
pics of me and gastons kid and claudio and lloyd my best buddy in my disrict









No comments:

Post a Comment