Monday, August 14, 2017

8/14/17 Transfers

Hola Todos,

Well this last week brought a few surprises. The first one is that I am being transfered after only six weeks in my area here. For the first time in my mission I am not going have six months in my area. Puerto Madryn taught me a lot. I learned about my potential and what kind of missionary and man I want to be and become. I have made a lot of changes in how I act, teach, and talk to people. I have made so many friends here and even though I wont see there baptism they will all be baptized. My companions Elder Michel and Elder Ward changed my mission. They had the patience and love to help make the changes we needed to make.

This was the last week of Elder Michels mission and we worked to the end. We didnt let him go out lazy. Elder Ward and I thought we were going to have another transfer together but with the news late saturday night, we were shocked. I however know that I am needed in my new area. I will be going down south to Rio Gallegos. I am going to Elder Wards first area. A cool connection I already have to my new investigators and members. I will be in the same branch as the Seventy down here and that will be nice to have a little connection to the states.

Our top investigator that is going to be baptized on the 26th is named Marcos. He came to us because his ex invited him to change and take the lessons in her house. He started listening to us just try to win her back and now ended up finding out the truth. Any reason is a good reason to listen to the missionaries. He has come to church the past three weeks in a row and has changed his attitude and actions. Doesnt drink, or break the law of chastity anymore. Go Marcos. What we can learn from him is that Christ changes us when we are willing to let Him. I invite you to let our Savior mold and change you according to His will and not yours. Sometimes thats the hardest part. Listening to the Spirit to know what He wants from us.

I want to with my testimony on the Atonement. As missionaries we have rules or commandments to be true representatives of Christ. Before this last transfers I didnt understand that too well. I was stuborn and didnt care about a lot of the litte simple commandments that help us grow and become disciples of Christ. However through painful but freeing repentance I have been able to really change or repent. I have felt our Fathers and Saviors hands changing me. Did it hurt? yes. was it hard? yes. was it worth it? more than you can imagine. I now know who I am. I know what I want to become and I know how Im going get there. Remember it doesnt matter who you are, what you are doing, what you have down, who you have hurt, through Jesus Christs Atonement you can be cleansed. You can feel worthy. You can become who you have always wished to be. Christ loves you! Your Heavenly Father loves you. Change, trust in Him, and show yourself you can do it. I know you can and promise you that you can do it. I promise you can do all you want to and whatever it may be. If it golf, cross country, swimming, dance, your calling, school, forgive someone, or forgive yourself. You can do it. I promise you that if you try and pray for help, our Father in Heaven our true Father WILL help you accomplish your goals. Les Quiero Mucho!!!

Elder Saunders del fin del mundo:)

--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.





















No comments:

Post a Comment