Monday, August 21, 2017

8/21/17 Share it, Love it, Life it!:)

Hola mis amigos,

Well, I am now in Rio Gallegos. After a 18 hour bus ride through the night and a taxi to my area I have made it to San Benito. Its a little city off of the bigger city Rio Gallegos. This is for sure my poorest area that I have been in. Good and bad things can come from this. I am really excited to work here. The area has a lot of potential and my companion Elder Aviles is amazing. Elder Aviles is from Mexico, has only three months in the mission, has a family that are members, loves to work, loves to be obedient, and helps me a lot. We are already good friends. Our area is huge so we have BIKES! My first area with bikes, but I havnent used them yet. So we will see if I still can ride a bike.

We have a baptism this Saturday and his name is Mariano. My one and only lesson with him, I cried. I could just see the changes that he had made in his life to make it to the place he is in right now. True repentence is amazing. As the days began we started to see miracles, people accepted dates to be baptized, started listening to us, found a couple of young adults to teach, and some random guy from our area showed up to English ¨Class only from seeing the paper we put in a little store. Miracles!

Each and every one of you have miracles in your life. Its your choice to recgonize them or not. Look, Listen, and feel with your spiritual senses. Try to really use the gifts that your Heavenly Father has given you to see, feel, hear all the miracles in your life. Pray for help to see them. Pray to be happy. Pray to do all that you wish to do and our loving Father in Heaven will answer your prayers.

I have a few friends in the zone and it was nice to catch up with them. Friends are amazing. Use them. Ask for help and help them. Be happy and show them that the gospel is fun, and joyful. Then they will want to find out why you are sooo happy. Through you they can begin to make convenants with our Father in Heaven. As we know that only through those covenants we can gain eteranal life.

I know that this is the true church. We have the power and authority of God. We make and keep sacred covenants. You can help others make these convenants. Share the gospel. Do it. why not? You know the importance so go and do. As Nephi says God has already prepared the way, now show HIm that you want to use it! Les Quiero mucho.

Elder Saunders del fin del mundo;)

--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.















No comments:

Post a Comment