Monday, August 7, 2017

8/7/17 Les Quiero Mucho:)

Hola Todos,

Well this letter is going to be short cause I dont have a lot of time to write. The best part of my week was just being able to be happy. I am happy and it is from being obedient and living the way a missionary should live. I have struggled for the most part of my mission with a few rules and now I am doing a lot better. We are seeing success in the area and have a lot of people to teach and sometimes its hard to find time to find more people to teach but the moment we start trying we find. Miracles.

Our miracle for the week was Marcos. He came to church again and wants to keep coming. This week we are going to talk a lot about his baptism and start planning it. We are really excited for his progress. As well I have been reading a lot in the Book of Mormon and trying to plan to go to the temple when I get home. Use these two sources of power from our Heavenly Father. I promise you if you read the Book of Mormon and go to the temple just a little more than you are now you WILL see the difference our Father will make in your life. You will have the power to overcome temptaion. You make the change you want. You will be able to feel worthy, clean, and repented. You wont be perfect but  Christ will perfect you through His Atonement. I know this. This is my messeage today. Read, pray, go to His house, keep your covenants and God will help you make the rest feel good.

We all are in the same world and we all need to make it home. Lets remember what our goals are. Lets live the way we need to. Everyone is different. Love with patience. Love with trust. Love with faith in those you love and they will love you! I know that. For I have seen it in my own life. We must trust, and love in faith. Les Quiero mucho.

Elder Saunders


--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.

































No comments:

Post a Comment