Monday, August 28, 2017

8/28/17 Be Happy and Go to the Temple:)

Hola,

Well another week as gone by and we have been working hard down here in San Benito. Our friend Mariano was baptized!!! The service was amazing and most importantly he felt happy and clean. I have got to know my companion a little more, and we are still friends. We get along really well, and it helps when we teach. The other day we were contacting and Leo let us in his house. As we were ending the lesson he asked us if we practiced teaching together and we told him that we only knew each other for two weeks. He was surprised but looks like we are doing something right!

The people here seem to love to talk because everywhere we go we are finding new people to teach. The number one place we have found new people to teach is in the bus. To get to the main part of town or Rio Gallegos you have to take a bus that takes about 30 minutes. As we have waited for the bus we have found over 10 people!!!!!! Its crazy and I have never seen this before in my mission. Go Buses!!!:))

Again I want to talk about temples. After being here for 20 months I have missed the temple. I long to go and have started to really understand the importance of Temples. Why do we go to the temple? Why do we even have them? What should we do as we prepare to go to the temple? How much should we sacrifice to go? I invite you to ask these question to yourself and then answer them through study and prayer. You may already know why and what and when but dont go or show your knowledge. Go to the temple!! Go for me, and all the members here that wish they could see three temples from their bedroom window!

I know that temples are truly the house of the Lord. They are dedicated for that reason. Inside these temples we make covenants with our Father in Heaven. We must make these or we will not return to His presence. After making them, we must keep them. We must always strive to be worthy to have a recommend, and if you dont have one lets get one. Lets put the steps in process to become worthy. I promise you that as you strive to understand and go to the temple, you will be blessed one Spiritually, and two in your day to day life... like work, school, family, friends, sports,etc. God loves youi and wants you to succeed in all you do. Not just on Sunday when you go to church. He wants you to be happy all week long.

I love you all so much. I miss you, and hope that as we go to the temple we can recongnize and feel the blessings. I love being happy. Its why I am here. Be happy, and grateful for what you have! Les Quiero.

Elder Saunders del fin del mundo:)

--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.



























No comments:

Post a Comment