Tuesday, August 1, 2017

7/31/17 Service and Patience

Hola Todos,

This week was good and a little long but we got through it. Being in a trio is nice because you have two people to talk to and when one annoys you the other one is there to pick up the pieces. Haha my companions are amazing and are helping me become a better missionary. They are both good examples in different things that help me. This week I learned a little more about patience and service.

At the beginning of the week I wasnt doing so well, and all I wanted was to feel better. The problem was I was thinking so much in myself that I forgot about why I was truly here in the mission. As we worked I started to realize why I was here and the blessings started to come. We found a new investigator that ended up going to church yesterday through service. Being in a trio two of us work and the other teaches as we do service. It was my turn to teach so I started talking to Marcos and he told me that he want to change. We talked about everything in his life and what he wants to change. We promised him that if he reads, prays, and goes to church he will be able to truly change and repent and feel clean from all that he has done.

Another miracle was a contact that Elder Ward did. We were walking and he just randomly goes away from Elder Michel and I and starts talking a girl wating for a bus. We ended up teaching her twice this week and she is in love with the Book of Mormon. Go Elder Ward.

I know that the Book of Mormon is powerful. When we read it we are blessed. As we are patient and serve others we are able to forget ourselves and focus on others. I know that Heavenly Father loves us and that us we are humble and love others we are able to feel His love for us. Reach out to someone this week and serve them, and then read the Book of Mormon. You will see the difference in your life. The Spirit will be able to touch your heart and change you. You will be able to repent and feel worthy. Small acts of service will help you have more patience with yourself and that will help you feel happier. I know that we can repent and change and truly become different people. All the mistakes we have made can be wiped away. Christ loves you and wants you to change. Do it. Lets do it together. Les Quiero.

Elder Saunders

--
See it. Feel it. Trust it.



















No comments:

Post a Comment